4-20ma Pulse Translator Module
Translates valve movement into 4-20ma pressure pulse signal.
This module screws onto a poppet valve style pulser and translates valve movement into a 4-20ma signal to use for decoding and pulser operation verification.
- Requires no external power source.
- Flow On/Off switch provides a flow-on standpipe pressure and approximately 1K psi pulses with full travel.
- Power and Flow indicator lights.
- Recessed switch to prevent breaking of the switch.
- Comes with a 12' cable but will also plug directly into a standard transducer cable.
- Durable solid aluminum and stainless steel design with thread protector included.
- Water resistant design.