Rugged version of the CAN Interface box designed specifically for use with XXT tools but will work for any device using CAN bus protocol. Highly durable and water resistant. Box comes with a cable to interface to the tool bus via MDM15P connector.
Comes in single port (Shown), and 4 port variants. Call for pricing on 4 port units.
- Provides 28VDC up to 3A current for tool power.
- Contains a high speed USB interface for CAN that offers loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus.
- 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Local buffering and preprocessing results in high performance and a reduction of time critical tasks for the PC.
- Comes with 36" cable with MDM-15P connector to interface to common MWD tool connections.
- Works with 110-265vac 50-60Hz power.