The MWD Tool test box is an interface between the MWD tool string and the surface decoding system to allow surface testing of the tool and surface gear.
- Simulates flow on/off conditions by manipulating the flow line
- Simulates static standpipe pressure with flow on condition (5000 psi)
- Converts 5v pulses from the tool to 4-20ma signal to simulate down hole pulsing (200psi pulse height) to allow full decoding of data from tool string.
- Visual indication of Pulse and Flow state and RxTx communication activity
- Powered from internal power supply (28v)
- Built in Gamma signal simulator (100CPS)
- Built in Pulse signal simulator.
- Ground jack on front panel for easy testing.
- Built in USB-CAN converter module (Kvaser).
- User selectable power output on Batt1 or BBUS line.
- Allows use of either 6 pin programming cable or 10 pin complete bus cables.
The compact size of this box allows easy use on bench or shelf.
Anodized aluminum front panel.