MWD Tool Test Box - Ruggedized
Test box for testing MWD tool components mounted in water proof Pelican case. This unit contains a CAN bus coverter for communication via USB port to the tool.
The MWD Tool test box is an interface between the MWD tool string and the surface decoding system to allow surface testing of the tool and surface gear.
- Simulates flow on/off conditions by manipulating the flow line
- Simulates static standpipe pressure with flow on condition (5000 psi)
- Converts 5v pulses from the tool to 4-20ma signal to simulate down hole pulsing (50psi pulse height) to allow full decoding of data from tool string.
- Visual indication of Pulse state and RxTx communication status
- Powered from internal power supply (28v) or from an external power supply/Battery via the banana jacks
- Battery 1 and Battery 2 external inputs
- Built in Gamma signal simulator (100Hz)
- Built in Pulse signal simulator (.5Hz)
- Bus switch allows selection between XXT and Tensor/GE style bus configuration
- Kvaser USB-CAN converter interface module integrated for communication with the tool.
- Integrated 10 line break-out box.
- Rugged Pelican case mounting for safe transport.