The MWD Tool test box is an interface between the MWD tool string and the surface decoding system to allow surface testing of the tool and surface gear.
- Simulates flow on/off conditions by manipulating the flow line
- Simulates static standpipe pressure with flow on condition (5000 psi)
- Converts 5v pulses from the tool to 4-20ma signal to simulate down hole pulsing (50psi pulse height) to allow full decoding of data from tool string.
- Visual indication of Pulse state and RxTx communication status
- Powered from internal power supply (28v) or from an external power supply/Battery via the rear banana jacks
- Battery 1 and Battery 2 external inputs
- Built in Gamma signal simulator (100Hz)
- Built in Pulse signal simulator (.5Hz)
- Available with 2nd power supply for Battery 2 input. (Requires purchase of B2 POWER SUPPLY option 100307).
- Available with integrated USB-CAN bus interface integrated into the 10 pin connector with a USB port on the rear panel. (Requires purchase of USB-CAN option 100308)
FOR B2 POWER SUPPLY OR USB-CAN OPTION:
- Add MWD Tool Test Box to cart
- Add B2 POWER SUPPLY option or USB-CAN option to cart.